Terms of Service
- This policy does not applicable for any third party that you use in connection with Friyey. We encourage you to refer directly with such third-parties about their terms of service.
- By using our Service, you clearly accept and agree that Friyey shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party.
- Friyey makes no responsibility or warranty to the users for the quality, safety, usability or any other aspect of third party services.
- Our Memberships are non-refundable.
- Our website shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- The Website are made accessible on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- Though we try our best to use latest technologies but still we do not give any warranty that the Services or the Website are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- If you have any questions about this policy or other privacy concerns, then do write us at email@example.com